• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone complaining that the price was too high for the Tamiya didn't factor in the controller that came with it. Even with a bit of the typical Supreme mark up, the price was spot on.

Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 1.04.16 PM.png

This is pretty funny, Some supreme item are not listed on StockX

so if you submit and photo and they accept you get a Disco code

:lol: I just went n looked online for a random pic of that item

That's pretty legit. But aren't you in Disneyland? Enjoy yourself bro lol.

I did that to a couple of supreme tees too but none got accepted since no response from them.

FE19B7A8-4B36-4AC1-ACED-69E665BA1923.jpeg

The pair I bought from eBay just got delivered. Paid $20 over what it’s going for on StockX at the moment. Willing to pay a little over because I requested the eBay seller not to take the shoes out of the box and ship it the way they received it, instead of it being molested by SX. Very satisfied with it.

Sounds like a good idea...I would just be worried I would be the one to get something where the retailer made a mistake with the size or something lol. That would happen to me.

I actually took a pic of one of my supreme tees today and sent it in. How long before they contacted you?

Sounds like a good idea...I would just be worried I would be the one to get something where the retailer made a mistake with the size or something lol. That would happen to me.

I think I’m going to go thru this route more often in the future if I’m paying resell and If the seller seems trustworthy. If it’s the wrong size sent, eBay is usually on the buyers side and I think most sellers have no choice but to accept the return.

Neither because you’ll have that one shady buyer that will claim the wrong item was sent and as a seller who didn’t open to check you would be screwed

Just need to add an "As Is" to your listing if they are going to insist on that and message them to get them actually saying "Yeah, I'll take it"

as a seller I would never do that
It is risky for the seller, anyone that knows me personally knows I wouldnt pull a shady move on a seller tho. If there’s resell value, the seller shouldnt mind accepting the return if it’s the wrong size and just resell again. That’s why I’ll only purchase it from sellers that will agree to my request, if they don’t want to then it’s fine too, I’ll just find one that will.

But I understand where you’re coming from.

Last edited by a moderator:
How strict is stockx for the 15% fee on late shipping? Suppose I send out the item 2 days later than the deadline they give me. Help appreciated

Wow! That’s sweet.. I was wondering if that was legit. Just noticed it the other day while browsing. Def coulda used a $20 off the other day when ordering bogo beanie..

Green wool camp came in today. Still waiting for the SOG knife and LED light. The cap went straight to my head. I will say that the material is premium feeling and it fits better than my other camps. Slightly deeper but also larger in the roundness, if thats the right word lol. Example of precious camps and the green wool has way more space diameter wise.
49D32A90-A58E-41C9-8E3E-8DBD191394FB.jpeg

A8A22D02-5931-4EB7-81F4-E49DAC3850BF.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom