• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think they’ll go a little more toward their roots and with skate collabs. Hype is out of hand. Maybe that’s wishful thinking

Can I get your guys' opinion on these tags. Need to double check before I pull the plug on it. Thanks in advance!
IMG_0387.JPG

IMG_0388.JPG

IMG_0389.JPG

Screenshot_20180114-175055.png
Legit fake

Look at the stitching and I wouldn't trust anyone with fingers like that. At least don't show u fingers if they look like that

Last edited:
honestly i’m a big disney fan so i’d be down with anything they do. obviously mickey would be classic, but it would be dope if they used Oswald

Yo we got to lease a resell shop in long beach at the pike for complexcon weekend and have STUNT MERCH.... MOTORBIKES AND A MINI RAMP.... that turns into a strip club at nite

There are so many fake hoodies out there. I was checking the Bay for one and say some close looking fakes and in the $50 range. So theoretically a person could buy from them then sell it inflated to unsuspecting people.

If they do a Disney drop need either Max Goofy or Scrooge McDuck

I honestly would love to see a members only x supreme

Max goofy reminded me of the goofy movie. With him skating in that movie and all that, it be a dope collab imo

It's one of my all time favs, and the collab would make sense with the skateboarding and music influence in the movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom