• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How the hell did you get through after multiple captchas???? Ma, I really should've just went after black or grey. There must be millions of them....

Anyway, after the Big Crewneck L I went back for the lookbook pieces I'd wanted.

Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 11.46.54 AM.png

They're going to be like stepchildren to me, though -- I'll never truly love them :stoneface:
Did you get your work shirt in yet? How do you like your size?

How the hell did you get through after multiple captchas???? Man, I really should've just went after black or grey. There must be millions of them....

Anyway, after the Big Crewneck L I went back for the lookbook pieces I'd wanted.

Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 11.46.54 AM.png

They're going to be like stepchildren to me, though -- I'll never truly love them :stoneface:
I literally, LITERALLY :lol: messed up on the captchas, I have no clue and the fact it sold out on my 1st try.

Yeah, wearing it now actually! Fits pretty well. Sleeves are a bit short, of all things... I'll post a pic in a bit once the thread slows down some
Nice!! Mine arrived on Monday but I’m on vacay and returning today. Still hoping it’ll fit decent haha.

35 seconds from me pressing Process Payment and it working to it actually processing the bar and getting me to the confirmation screen

that is an ETERNITY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom