• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SMH it was a straight L for me (drop and restock)

Mobile loaded in early, so went for Green L, processed payment, bar was halfway, then SOLD OUT. I was hurt!

Same thing for restocks, mobile loaded first, added whatever color I saw first, got hit with 2 Captchas smh

I'm seeing bots are at it again? Idk why they decided to let them back in today of all drops... It's funny to me lol

Anyways, congrats to those that got through! Maybe resell might be low enough on some colors so I can scoop one up :nerd:

If not, maybe I'll just finally un-DS my FW15 Black Crewneck >D:tongue:

So basically took a far L online as usual, no surprise. I did get ti cop purple Jesus and Mary set so holiday card still soon come

So I’m heading to work and low and behold I get a call from a homey. Dude goes: you ow me one. Merry Xmas u filthy animal. Then clicks.

He just sent me this pic. What a homie what an oop

DC7E2FED-11FB-4D9F-8A09-8865E9E32473.jpeg

if you like pink and want a consolation prize, the NBA x Nike SB hoodie is v nice and half the price.

SMH it was a straight L for me (drop and restock)

Mobile loaded in early, so went for Green L, processed payment, bar was halfway, then SOLD OUT. I was hurt!

Same thing for restocks, mobile loaded first, added whatever color I saw first, got hit with 2 Captchas smh

I'm seeing bots are at it again? Idk why they decided to let them back in today of all drops... It's funny to me lol

Anyways, congrats to those that got through! Maybe resell might be low enough on some colors so I can scoop one up :nerd:

If not, maybe I'll just finally un-DS my FW15 Black Crewneck >D:tongue:

Bruh. If anything, they should have let the bots have all the weeks leading up, and had this drop locked up. It’s got me agg on another level.. didn’t really get any lag right at drop, no captcha, just a long processing bar. Then oos message. Any other week, it would have been good. Then nothing but captcha for restocks. It was a field day for bots..

So basically took a far L online as usual, no surprise. I did get ti cop purple Jesus and Mary set so holiday card still soon come

So I’m heading to work and low and behold I get a call from a homey. Dude goes: you ow me one. Merry Xmas u filthy animal. Then clicks.

He just sent me this pic. What a homie what an oop

DC7E2FED-11FB-4D9F-8A09-8865E9E32473.jpeg

:wow: that's a BLOOD BROTHER

The only time I copped a BOGO crew was in 2008 or 2009. Black on Black. It was so much easier back then. Wanted to hit on grey today...sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom