Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

1646237210229.png

#441 on Friday 12pm smh. Might still go since they might restock and it’s a early time. Hopefully some stock is left over

Man I hope I don’t take the drive Friday and leave empty handed lmao. Kinda have to go since I skipped week 1 lol

💀 wow smh that's crazy you'd think with that spot in line you could at least grab a pair, in a random size if needed.
I thought so too... when I go there I knew something was wrong when I was seeing people walking in and they're leaving empty-handed lol I asked someone outside who had the dunks when did they sell out and that's how I knew... I was all excited the night before only to be let down when I got there lol

There were dudes in line who were communicating with people in store over how many box logos and what colors and sizes were left in Dec 2021. This was for lineups. We would know if we should leave the line instead of waiting and listening to the guards. Basically just check in if you do have a spot and the dunks are there or not.

Got 2XX. If I got anything in the double digits I would’ve driven 12 hours to Preme SF. Oh well.

Heads getting Friday texts and I didn't even get a look after registering. I will avenge this by manualing the Dunks. I will make it so.

Back
Top Bottom