Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

shoutout to lippythelion lippythelion for sending me a sticker pack over 5000 miles, you’re always appreciated man

07C9B98B-FBCE-4D51-9885-2C3066350C3C.jpeg

Looks like NT bought all of 4 pairs of the Zooms today? :lol:
I got caught up with work and missed the drop. I'll probably try if the drop on SNKRS, if not, maybe resale will be low. Shocked they didn't do a red pair, tbh.

Anyway, first wear today for one of the few things I did buy this season:

20220505_155434.jpg

Mag Park got like 200 apparently.

What's the longest someone waited on the order this season I just made 2 weeks and still know tracking or shipped email. Hit them up they just said they are backed up on orders

What's the longest someone waited on the order this season I just made 2 weeks and still know tracking or shipped email. Hit them up they just said they are backed up on orders
i think i waited a little over two weeks for the special offer t shirt. and ive gotten a few things this season with just 1 regular sticker…or no stickers at all…

im definately not worried about missin out anymore on drop day

i think i waited a little over two weeks for the special offer t shirt. and ive gotten a few things this season with just 1 regular sticker…or no stickers at all…

im definately not worried about missin out anymore on drop day
Funny thing is almost everything I copped is still in stock lol Mac and cheese, chap stick, magnets plus I copped markers but that was the only thing that sold out

Back
Top Bottom