Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

Its been fun yall. Love all the good ones here. Goodbye Niketalk. @Methodical Management thanks for the 16 to 17 years. Dec 2005-2022.
liquid-pour.gif

more info on the Top Star debacle? I was gonna go for the L&F but maybe I should aim for something else
That's pretty much all I know about it. Not sure if all the L&Fs got cancelled and the sizes will reload before the drop tomorrow or what. I'm probably just gonna grab the Dodgers Dunks myself and avoid the L&F's headaches.

That's pretty much all I know about it. Not sure if all the L&Fs got cancelled and the sizes will reload before the drop tomorrow or what. I'm probably just gonna grab the Dodgers Dunks myself and avoid the L&F's headaches.

bunch of orders were placed by NT members, some orders were cancelled but there are a ton of that werent and are still active and confirmed. TS is supposed to be having a drop tomorrow, so we are waiting to see if the orders ship or get canceled/refunded.

those are the cliffs

I'm going tts. I usually size up for crewnecks. So I hope that person is right about Sup crews running big.

Back
Top Bottom