Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

Idk man I was reading the IG comments and people saying they still don't have theirs from last year loooool.

Oh man I wish I saw this earlier, I placed an order for a black tee. Found it weird how paypal wasnt available. If they dont ship my shirt past the stated date, Im calling my CC. No way id let several months / or even years to pass

Idk man I was reading the IG comments and people saying they still don't have theirs from last year loooool.

Oh man I wish I saw this earlier, I placed an order for a black tee. Found it weird how paypal wasnt available. If they dont ship my shirt past the stated date, Im calling my CC. No way id let several months / or even years to pass
My friend ordered a t shirt at the beginning of the month and he already got it. A**pizza just got a new warehouse with an entire team to print and ship everything last month. So it seems all his recent drops have been shipping rather quickly. He was shipping out of his basement/kitchen before this. And his customer support page are working on past unfulfilled orders if you DM them.

B2EF3E29-CBD4-477B-AFFC-3C0BEE9E5F3C.png 644A216F-5F22-4EE3-A969-D854DB45052C.png 6B52779A-2CFA-479E-B9E0-FD71F9CAF200.png

My friend ordered a t shirt at the beginning of the month and he already got it. A**pizza just got a new warehouse with an entire team to print and ship everything last month. So it seems all his recent drops have been shipping rather quickly. He was shipping out of his basement/kitchen before this. And his customer support page are working on past unfulfilled orders if you DM them.

B2EF3E29-CBD4-477B-AFFC-3C0BEE9E5F3C.png 644A216F-5F22-4EE3-A969-D854DB45052C.png 6B52779A-2CFA-479E-B9E0-FD71F9CAF200.png

Honestly still would be too self conscious to even rock the triple bogo lmfao. It's gonna turn heads but in the wrong way.

Take a few days off from peeping this thread and e’ryone coppin FOGOs…

Doll too pricey. I have black/red masks from first drop so a grey or olive maybe.

Maybe an ashtry too.

Back
Top Bottom