Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

Passed on everything. Mugs just didn’t move me and they skimped on the trucker hats and didn’t stitch Supreme on the back smh.

Took a week to get from NJ to PA, and with one reggie. Good work Supreme x FedEx

49EF83C3-6356-4077-8D55-89DD7FEC080A.jpeg

Wanted to cop the box logo but had to pass because of all the splurges this past month lol... But it looks like I prolly woulda missed out anyways... I knew that Shopify can't handle the hype drops smh

Anyone know if you still need an appointment to get into the Sunset Blvd store ? My Nephews coming into town to visit & wants to check it out

Anyone know if you still need an appointment to get into the Sunset Blvd store ? My Nephews coming into town to visit & wants to check it out
I went the Monday after the motion logos released and I just waked right in without an appointment. Maybe on weekends you might need one?

Reverse Bogo came in. The actual logo is interesting. The letter are raised and the box black is stitched down. The outside of the hoodie is textured and “unfinished” like the inside of a standard hoodie. Honestly it’s kinda cooler in person than I thought it would be fan confirm that it’s made in China, which is weird because the motion logo is made in Canada
CF966713-FF60-414F-9DA0-F2330C3FFA74.jpeg

Reverse Bogo came in. The actual logo is interesting. The letter are raised and the box black is stitched down. The outside of the hoodie is textured and “unfinished” like the inside of a standard hoodie. Honestly it’s kinda cooler in person than I thought it would be fan confirm that it’s made in China, which is weird because the motion logo is made in Canada
CF966713-FF60-414F-9DA0-F2330C3FFA74.jpeg

…so it’s not screen printed?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

they’re probably made in china because of the way the logo is knit. maybe roopa mills couldn’t do it or was crazy pricey

…so it’s not screen printed?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No screen printing at all, it’s like…reverse embroidery kinda? The inside feels like a f/w hoodie. Thick/heavy weight and not all that soft
33F9B123-FC7F-4827-94E4-9A85EFE3D2B6.jpeg

F5C751F7-23A7-4A93-A8E8-A80F9F75AA6E.jpeg

they’re probably made in china because of the way the logo is knit. maybe roopa mills couldn’t do it or was crazy pricey

I’m thinking this is more than likely the case. for what it is, it’s nice. It doesn’t feel like it’s better or worse than any other hoodie I’ve bought in the past 3-4 years. A lot of work for a gimmick I’ll never use but thats supreme lol

Back
Top Bottom