Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

Why did Supreme stop letting you buy two t shirts of one kind? But they let me check out two separate Moton tees on the same info. Had to pay shipping twice smh. I got blue and peach.
this
copped black and grey in L
went and ahead and added white socks to an order for the nephew

Wanting the blowfish shirt.

Been a while since I copped a shirt.

Do shirts fit oversized or regular ?

I usually get a large in Nike shirts.

you can see the M if you look hard enough

it's like those posters from the 90's when you look at it you can see a 3-D image
I had a friend that could never see the 3-D image

mallrats-jay-and-silent-bob.gif

Supreme should make one of these

No cap i tried for the peach MoGo but sold out.

The black / purple and pink crown tee calling my name, smh

The kiss tee i just looked at the whole picture lol that's vintage supreme right there. I'd cop but that wheelchaired side boob given me the creeps.

White Mobb Deep tee
Pale Green Kiss tee
Black Crown tee

Really wanted that dollar shirt but I just know I won't wear it

I know brands go thru peaks and valleys in terms of popularity but what’s weird is how haphazard and last minute some things seem. Last minute announcements for the tees this week and the Hardies collab just seem weird. The fishing ad dropped after release and oh here’s long time Chloe Sevigny modeling a silk scarf that was a sudden drop. Just seems weird.

I think it all boils down to that vf crap. Once Jeb left,everyone felt betrayed. The Stan’s were like,peace. Then this new designer took over. Now you can buy two of every item, size up to xxl. Items sitting. Even if items sell out if you go instore ur size is there. I think low key they are rebelling against the company. Trying to make it lose its cliche. Look at their customer service. The crap is ran by dudes that don’t care. All they want to do is skateboard. You go into the store they look beat to crap. Like a sweat shop or high of drugs. I think Kanye is gonna take over there were pics of him infront of a supreme store. Or maybe he might be on a new t shirt. The only thing that’s keeping them is that box logo,collabs,north face.

Last edited:
Copped da mobb tee..3/3 since the first prodigy collab. I got it in blzck/white and I feel like I should have went with white and red

Black/white looks cheap for some reason

Back
Top Bottom