Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

Trying to find out more about this NBA Youngboy fellow and Google can't find anything?

Screenshot_2023-08-14-15-35-57-37_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2023-08-14-15-36-02-92_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Tigers Varisty Jacket is def top priority for me. I’m thinking Brown > Black > Orange, but all three are dope.

Next item is probably the Skeleton tee. I wonder if they got the license from Disney. It uses the same font as the Mickey Mouse tee.

Yeah, I keep looking for something on the jacket to convince me not to blow $700 on it, but I can't find anything wrong with it at all. It's honestly one of the nicest items I've ever seen them release.

Not sure if I'll go for brown or orange, but yeah, I think I'm gonna shoot my shot.

Yeah, I keep looking for something on the jacket to convince me not to blow $700 on it, but I can't find anything wrong with it at all. It's honestly one of the nicest items I've ever seen them release.

Not sure if I'll go for brown or orange, but yeah, I think I'm gonna shoot my shot.
Go for orange if you a NYer haha. Orange and blue always a go for us.

Tbh really debating the varsity but I'm already rotating a Yankee, a uniqlo, and a knicks varsity jacket for the fall..

best season preview in a long long while.. very much reminiscent of the old days. obviously we have some revisited pieces, but it does feel like it used to with this one..

two accessories i've been waiting on for a while, dartboard and chef knife..

best season preview in a long long while.. very much reminiscent of the old days. obviously we have some revisited pieces, but it does feel like it used to with this one..

two accessories i've been waiting on for a while, dartboard and chef knife..
I want the chef knife since I cook a lot but it's gonna be 400 since the knife without branding is 350ish.

Go for orange if you a NYer haha. Orange and blue always a go for us.

Grew up a diehard Knicks fan upstate in Troy :nthat:

If this was 1992-2004 I'd absolutely go for orange, but honestly, until Dolan sells or dies I want nothing to do with the Knicks unless Dame Lillard miraculously shows up at MSG.

I saw $398 online but I'm not sure if that's confirmed

If that's the case.....

giphy.gif

The motion logo varsity from some years ago was $398. The wtaps varsity from fw21 was $568. Wtaps was a collab so I'm guessing $398 or a little above.

houndstooth jacket
houndstooth flannel
houndstooth camp cap
arabic camp cap
raised script hoodie
old english tee
red leather backpack
basketball hoop

…cant wait!

Last edited:
not great, not terrible

- houndstooth overcoat
- flannel shirt in blue
- classic logo tee in navy
- mock neck in grey
- washed script tee in black
- pocket tee in black
- bogo hoodie in purple
- chopsticks
- tools tray
- leather backpack
- skeleton tee in yellow

A lot of ppl eyeing the varsity. Someone’s
bound to catch an L (me).
Good luck to everyone.
2PM slot I don’t even know if i’m getting chopsticks.
Praying.

Back
Top Bottom