Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

Bike ride with my boys
IMG_7704.jpeg

Went back in store.

A1A4E054-C052-4551-B9C3-AF82D08CAD11.jpeg

Brown pigment dye S cap is a slapper, love these things. Resell on them kinda wild but just happy they fit my bighead. Fit is way way better than any supreme hat or past S logos I had thru the years. Tempted to cop every single color :pimp:
76C47176-AEDC-4326-83DD-7C0BFB4A0E05.jpeg

CCAA3E92-03EE-4ACE-8541-6C1DABA73635.jpeg

The lookbook is a nice touch, keeping that.

Anyone with a 7 3/4ths-7/8ths noggin able to fit any 5 panels from supreme? Always hesitant to buy one because of my big *** head looool. I'm a 3/4ths with a fade, 7/8ths with long hair.

Anyone with a 7 3/4ths-7/8ths noggin able to fit any 5 panels from supreme? Always hesitant to buy one because of my big *** head looool. I'm a 3/4ths with a fade, 7/8ths with long hair.

highly doubtful. on the same boat.

supreme could have so many more must cops if they went the embroidery route rather than screen print. even if its not actually true, i always feel like im getting a higher quality item when its embroidered or patched on instead of screen printing..
While I understand your point completely. These actually look nice in person, feel nice. You won’t get the crackle with other applications tbh

Stay far away from em. No chance I just tried to justify a camp on “it’s not staying in place but it’s a vibe”

While I understand your point completely. These actually look nice in person, feel nice. You won’t get the crackle with other applications tbh

I don’t doubt that the quality overall is nice. But that’s pretty much every supreme crewneck and hoodie. And there’s a new one coming out every other week. While the design is good there’s no incentive to settle for something that you’ll have to worry about cracking and peeling over time, especially you have a wife that doesn’t the washing instructions on the tag lol

Might make a trip to the WeHo store today after work and grab something for my brothers bday. Hope they still got some S hats in stock.

Anyone go there yesterday or on Saturday and can provide some intel? Def would appreciate it before I make the trip from downtown LA.

Might make a trip to the WeHo store today after work and grab something for my brothers bday. Hope they still got some S hats in stock.

Anyone go there yesterday or on Saturday and can provide some intel? Def would appreciate it before I make the trip from downtown LA.
if you're downtown, you may as well hit up DSM first

Back
Top Bottom