Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

From NBA young boy to MF Doom.... wild pivot
ezgif-2-d1f3fdeb24.gif

Damn Mr.IG links straight coming for your soul CARTEL777 CARTEL777

EA8A17D0-7424-4091-8F64-5A26AB63720B.jpeg

For the ones with the ignore button on :rofl:

No, I wasn't coming hard at that man. I actually like that dude on this site because he's normally active with pictures in his posts. I was only being honest based on my affinity for Public Enemy. There was no malicious intent with my post, rather just conveying how I prefer to see things I like.

Nice t-shirt because Public Enemy is one of my all-time favorite rap groups. 👍😎

The only disappointing thing is that you should have taken the picture where the front wasn't backwards because it deserves to be properly visible. And their name deserved to be typed out completely instead of abbreviated in your post.

Don’t sweat it. I’m a man of very few words. Hence the the PE abbreviation.

Last edited:
This took me back to Hypebeast forums WDYWT thread in 2008.. fire

Those were the days! It's crazy to think that some of the best stuff ever made came from that time period. We always knew that it was fly and it's stood the test of time. That's why I'm always circling back to grab the older stuff.

your boy turned 38 Friday!
Slight bday fit

Happy Birthday, my friend! And to you as well, perfectchaosrei perfectchaosrei !

Last edited:
1693235017317.png

So you're telling me that Supreme didn't anticipate week 1 selling as well as it did? even though know exactly how much stock they had from day 1??

in the grand scheme i guess is a good thing since supreme has me waiting on something I actually want lol

Those were the days! It's crazy to think that some of the best stuff ever made came from that time period. We always knew that it was fly and it's stood the test of time. That's why I'm always circling back to grab the older stuff.

Happy Birthday, my friend! And to you as well, perfectchaosrei perfectchaosrei !
Absolutely man, i gained weight so I got rid of some pretty great stuff in my size L but I definitely held on to some stuff. Great times.

Back
Top Bottom