Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

Cooked the knife…. Get it… 😅
Thanks for the heads up!
IMG_0141.jpeg

I bet botters who copped the knife assumed it would flip numbers immediately. Seeing if going for $10 after fees must have triggered cancellations.
Or we can believe supreme bot protection cancelled the orders LOL.
Either way I’m happy I got minez
IMG_2786.gif

Semi ragret not copping 2 but I will be using mine. jmilionair jmilionair I will probably do this since it will be used

Appreciate the video! I was already about to season the wood & seal it with some type of oil but this is helpful. I never put my knifes in drawers so that should help too. Expensive knife so gotta baby it… to a certain extent. Can’t wait!

Appreciate the video! I was already about to season the wood & seal it with some type of oil but this is helpful. I never put my knifes in drawers so that should help too. Expensive knife so gotta baby it… to a certain extent. Can’t wait!
Yeah man. I was glad I caught it as well. I will use mine as well. I mainly use Global in my home kitchen. Before I went into IT I almost went to culinary school so have always appreciated a good knife. They last forever when properly cared for and I’m not mad at paying 50 or so upcharge for the Sup haha…stoked. Even Ma Dukes who usually eyerolls at Supreme cops was like that was a good cop 😂😂 She still uses the Knife I got her 20 plus years ago and swears she would throw away food processors etc in favor of that.

Yeah man. I was glad I caught it as well. I will use mine as well. I mainly use Global in my home kitchen. Before I went into IT I almost went to culinary school so have always appreciated a good knife. They last forever when properly cared for and I’m not mad at paying 50 or so upcharge for the Sup haha…stoked. Even Ma Dukes who usually eyerolls at Supreme cops was like that was a good cop 😂😂 She still uses the Knife I got her 20 plus years ago and swears she would throw away food processors etc in favor of that.
IMG_2274.gif

Y’all making me regret not getting the knife….

DonRafa DonRafa fire up the old bot….
IMG_0465.gif

Knife is dope but the way my family uses our cooking knives, I would not trust them with it. Caught my brother in law using something heavy to hit down on the knife to cut chicken bones with a $200 knife we had once. I would literally have to leave it in my room and bring it to the kitchen every time I cook lmfao.

Regret not getting the knife.. I probably would’ve copped if I saw the restock. I use Shun and was always hoping for a supreme collab but this one is too fire. Hopefully resellers will have to let it go for cheap when they come in, doubtful..

Back
Top Bottom