Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

Surprisingly smooth!
IMG_7299.jpeg
1701965639508.png

happpy for you

tried for black on mobile, then grey on desktop after getting in queue, then sand on app when getting in queue for black

grey and sand sold out in queue

took me back to captcha when getting through queue for black but it sold out

went back for the grey beanie...I can live with it

new items never show up at the stroke of 11 for me...it's frustrating

Got through que pretty quick on first attempt, but paypal wouldnt go through. Tried card and got some “not available for shipping” (had never seen that error) then sold out. Went back for other colors and all kept selling out in que. Probably wont bother with stockx unless my kid wants one.

I wish I grabbed the grey in the same cart as my purple. I didn't realize till after I checked out that you could buy two in one cart.

Couldn't get grey, then every other color was sold out and I settled for white but not sure I even want it. :angry:

Even worse is the fact that the grey for resell ain't even that bad and it will definitely drop in price next week when everyone gets their orders in so my *** coulda waited. Oh well.

I thought I was being slick putting a key chain in my cart before release and pre logging into PayPal on desktop lol when I added to cart and refreshed the checkout page I was back at square 1
Same. Prob why the site said eat my *ss and gave me hard captchas to mess up on.

Back
Top Bottom