Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

IMG_0465.jpeg

1 cart.
got the camo hoodie & camo beanie too. will post pics later

i know it would get dirty like day 1

but im kinda feeling the tonal all white jawn

and they used a nice blue this time around

How’s the process at BK? Is it smooth or chaos? Haven’t been since last year bogo
smoove. People tried to hop on :lol: they had to wait. while walking there i copped black hoodie & beanie on 5g. Name wasnt on the list at first, dude added me, but another worker found my name. Chill in store. I had to wait for dudes to ring up my order. Thought for a sec they were gonna play me. Got my camos.

There’s lines but in order. It will probably get longer if people ain’t showing up. It didn’t look like too many 11am appointments came. I think literally there were 6-10 11 am appointments including me. I went in 11, came out 11:30.

Miss the days when smaller sizes were the resell sizes. Now everyone went back to baggy and I can't cop my XL lmfao.

i never put 2 and 2 together. its been harder in general to get ANYTHING my size recently from my shoe size 11-12 to clothes. But youre right the trend is definitely in the baggy direction.

i never put 2 and 2 together. its been harder in general to get ANYTHING my size recently from my shoe size 11-12 to clothes. But youre right the trend is definitely in the baggy direction.
Bro sz 13 and XL used to be the size that was the cheapest back in 2017-2019/20. Then all of a sudden resellers said sz 8 and small ain't it anymore and jumped on my size...

Back
Top Bottom