Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

The blue suede nuptse North Face came in and let me tell you the quality is crazy, sending pics when I get back home

I knew it looked great....the price just wasn't great for me. Especially for an item I might wear once or twice a year max. It's going to be in high 60's this weekend.

the suede tnf jackets are some of the best in years. i got no need for such big jackets though so it was an easy pass.

Definitely restocks, had a few processing payment and failed.
Right but that happens when the site shows ghost inventory too, no? I know in the past that would happen...I got a few through manual at 0.00 on restocks yesterday,. Just odd that that many restocks happened several times and I caught 0.

Whats good with the sizing for those that have the box logo in hand. Is it oversized like previous yrs? TIA

this guy is new but it's a good question that I would like to know the answer in case I get spicy :emoji_hot_pepper:

and I know they've done this in the past...sometimes the grey t shirt/hoodie would be sourced from another maker and fit different than other colors

so If anyone can advise from the sizing of grey as well as other colors like black or sand cause I might get spicy today :emoji_hot_pepper:

Here’s the sizing on the website

C8099175-38BD-4715-BF8F-C1597AAD14AC.jpeg

Yeah, looks like they're boxier than the crogos from 2020, the last similar FW hoodie with sizing listed on SC: https://www.supremecommunity.com/season/itemdetails/6533/cross-box-logo-hooded-sweatshirt/

Back
Top Bottom