Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

Beanie came in today and hood should arrive tomorrow, can’t decide on top two colors for tees leaning towards sand and grey first order then navy and black second. Hoping they let us add more than 2 per cart but doubt it.

Grabbed a white beanie today, had been waiting to try and get sand or blue with it but wasn’t quick enough on restocks last few days.

CF24FC15-EB9C-4843-B7BA-82B1DA58C562.jpeg

A beauty 🤌🏽🤌🏽🤌🏽

I feel like time is passing fast these days. Just last week was box logo hoodies and some people are still waiting for their orders. Now the winter tees and logo tees are dropping tomorrow.

Got my bogo hoodie today (black) and both beanies I ordered.

I haven’t kept up with the thread aside from this page so forgive my ignorance, but do you think it’s possibly to grab two bogo tees in one go? Or is it a limit one per order? Navy blue is my first choice but I want another one except the ash grey, idc which one except that one

So since I'm one of the few #ManualBoyz, what's usually the best way-form of checking out?

I always get the stupid image captcha when trying to checkout on desktop.

So since I'm one of the few #ManualBoyz, what's usually the best way-form of checking out?

Sign into google account on chrome, look up google recaptcha, check if you get captcha. Usually if you get picture captcha it's because you haven't signed into your google account/gmail or your gmail lost it's 1click. I always get captcha'd when on safari.

I’m on vacation and I don’t have my computer. Has Apple Pay been reliable for you guys on the app? Thanks.

Sign into google account on chrome, look up google recaptcha, check if you get captcha. Usually if you get picture captcha it's because you haven't signed into your google account/gmail or your gmail lost it's 1click. I always get captcha'd when on safari.

I'm usually always logged into my google/gmail.

You have a good shot, especially on big releases being manual. The captcha thing you just gotta keep going for last week I did one captcha 5 times in a row… one thing I have noticed though is after your third correct captcha that the system recognizes as incorrect hit the refresh button on the puzzle itself and the next one you do should give you a correct pass…

Blk and/or wht for me. Khaki does look the best, but since I hit on grey last week, I don’t want to press my luck 2 wks in a row…or should I 🤔

Back
Top Bottom