Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

plot twist, I thought I didn't get one from bklyn style baby bklyn style baby cause I didn't get a text notification about my card being used for a purchase but I checked my account just in case and I have a $54 pending charge from supreme.com

It's a new card number because my last one was compromised and I thought the text notifications would map over since it's the same credit line

elated

1702573207769.png

On mobile in the UK you only need to tick the t&c’s box then click on paypal, no name and address to fill in any more. Same in the US?

Edit, then add phone number when paypal sends you back to the Supreme site.

Just got sniped for a Black camo in a Large while checking out :smh: I'll just wait until after the in-store release to see where prices fall out

i cant get any thing with these restock, kept getting put in line.
They got you looking like booboo the fool outhea...they did me like that last week and its happened previous years....I don't think they are actual restocks though....issa glitch

Went back for a ash grey ying yang, green nyc. charcoal banner and 2 Camacho pins. Save the shirts for summer. And finally got tracking on blue bogo from last week.

Was successful earlier in the navy blue and red bogo tees. Doubled back and grabbed the Great Muta tee in charcoal. Congrats to everyone who copped ! Apple Pay ftw 🙌🏽

**** it i copped the khaki on resale. Prob coupda waited and saved $15, but whatever i havent paid resale for a couple years on anything
for what it's worth the hoodies a week after release and many people receiving in hand hasn't moved the needle much (on StockX) on the ash grey...hasn't moved the needle at all on sand and black 🤷‍♂️

I thought Comacho was the Whammy from Press Your Luck until I researched it just a few minutes ago

whammy-gif.2041590

getting a Whammy yields the same results of catching an L on a bogo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom