Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

Wtf is this supposed to be?? :lol:

KN32_SS24_PanelRugby_White02_720x.jpg

M

Haven't copped anything from Sup since the Vanson in 2017. I def wanted the denim and didn't know it was dropping..how does it fit :lol: just says loose and I rock a 33 so that should work.

Anyone scoop the denim pants.. thinking I might have to cop on aftermarket.
last three pairs of pants i got were hella big… i would look up the sizing on the website…their 36’s usually measure out to a 38 waist i think

the cargo pants/jeans are definately good quality tho

edit: i got curious and just looked it up. 36’s are 39 on the waist for relaxed and 39.5 for baggy. 90’s look is movin to early 00’s look hella fast. tall tees are gonna be here F/W 24

Last edited:
Decided to go instore. Today took too long. Waiting outside for like 2.5 hours since 11am. While waiting in line I copped the teddy and black seam online too. Tan large was gone by the time I went in, probably should have asked for a different size or maybe there was no tan.
IMG_0003.jpeg

Got the teddy, the black tape seam, and decided to get a bag. Sold out online. People decided to buy these jackets and bag. Line was long too, people ahead of me got in around like 12:30-1pm iirc. The rugby also sold out before I got in.

The TNF teddy also arrived today. Went with red, black and white. You know why.
IMG_0005.jpeg

Also had a $20 XPLR discount.

Last edited:
Relatively new to the Supreme world. Procrastinated and now the Woodland Camo mini duffel is OOS. What are the odds they restock? For those near a store have you seen them in-store?

Tanks!

Relatively new to the Supreme world. Procrastinated and now the Woodland Camo mini duffel is OOS. What are the odds they restock? For those near a store have you seen them in-store?

Tanks!

Bags will restock throughout the season but lately it’s been less frequent. If you see it in stock don’t sleep just buy lol.

Did this dude really just buy every color and every size in the TNF tee? :lol: and is he overseas or in the US cuz this jigga got that china communism wealth. sheesh. What'd he drop 2 racks? like i make good money but i'm not at that level of wealth nor do i wanna accrue that CC interest lol

Did this dude really just buy every color and every size in the TNF tee? :lol: and is he overseas or in the US cuz this jigga got that china communism wealth. sheesh. What'd he drop 2 racks? like i make good money but i'm not at that level of wealth nor do i wanna accrue that CC interest lol

Ping parents got some scrilla

the denim jacket looks good.

Back
Top Bottom