Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

Going futura hoodie… really don’t know if I’ll ever wear that fleece maybe I’ll change up by Wednesday

Kinda want that purple or orange goretex but want to know what kind of goretex membrane they are using. Could get a new arcteryx beta for that price and they have indisputably the best goretex shells today

Kinda want that purple or orange goretex but want to know what kind of goretex membrane they are using. Could get a new arcteryx beta for that price and they have indisputably the best goretex shells today
Looks awfully similar to the overpriced Jordan gortex jacket

Does sizing get posted anywhere prior to or folks just go off past purchases?

I'm such a sweater ****. Every damn sweater they make almost gets me. Gotta hold off though. Muppets fleece or bust this week.

Looks awfully similar to the overpriced Jordan gortex jacket

Can’t really tell what kind of goretex they used on this either. Just gonna pass. futura hoody only

Once again supreme.....$300 for the denim? Imma stick to my levi's. I can get 3-4 pairs of orange tabs off ebay for that.

i'm actually really curious why the denim is so expensive...that's like Japanese made small batch ra w selvedge denim levels...or RRL....wonder if it's anywhere near the same quality.

Back
Top Bottom