Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

IMG_2530.jpeg
IMG_2531.jpeg
IMG_2534.jpeg
IMG_2544.jpeg
IMG_2543.jpeg
IMG_2538.jpeg

Sent back a shirt to supreme for store credit. That was like last Monday 3/11. Haven’t gotten anything back yet. I emailed them and say wait 3-5 .. it’s been a few days since it says delivered on 3/18. Never ordered before this .. is this normal?

Tracking from USPS also says “Left with individual for final delivery” .. thought it just meant delivered but never seen this before and google has people saying it’s stuck there for weeks.

Anyone have experience with this.. copping a tee turning into a nightmare :smh:

IMG_1225.jpeg

Sent back a shirt to supreme for store credit. That was like last Monday 3/11. Haven’t gotten anything back yet. I emailed them and say wait 3-5 .. it’s been a few days since it says delivered on 3/18. Never ordered before this .. is this normal?

Tracking from USPS also says “Left with individual for final delivery” .. thought it just meant delivered but never seen this before and google has people saying it’s stuck there for weeks.

Anyone have experience with this.. copping a tee turning into a nightmare :smh:

IMG_1225.jpeg
I’ve seen that before. It’s like the most cheapest option, think they call it return services. I was told an agent only makes pickups like once a week. Then it takes them up to a week to deliver it once it arrives at the local facility.

Aren’t you in NY? That’s foul if so smh. It’ll get delivered tho, but they take forever.

I’ve seen that before. It’s like the most cheapest option, think they call it return services. I was told an agent only makes pickups like once a week. Then it takes them up to a week to deliver it once it arrives at the local facility.

Aren’t you in NY? That’s foul if so smh. It’ll get delivered tho, but they take forever.

Thanks for the feedback. Never seen this and ebay folks saying it never updates again so I’m freaking out.

Yes! In nyc .. mailed out in manhattan.. should’ve been 1-2 days at best smh. Haven’t gotten any updates from Sup and haven’t been able to get store credit/finalize the return. Makes me never want to shop from them online with this being my experience and I have bad experiences w shipping companies and sent it priority to avoid a delay so I’m pretty annoyed.

Filed a service request just in case but your info helps.. pissed about it taking so long and not being able to use the store credit in time for drops but as long as it happens in like the next week I guess I’ll be fine.

Trash though :smh:

Back
Top Bottom