Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

Also getting more wear out of my favorite quarter zip
IMG_0041.jpeg
IMG_0042.jpeg

Those are the actual tees or mock ups? I literally just ordered 4 tees from Aime Leon dore, 2 from dime and a few others in store the last week I’m good on tees but if something fire drops I’ll get it

Last edited:
Went to the Chicago store today. They had the city crew neck, but I just couldn’t buy it. It’s white and it’s White Sox colors and I’m a Cubs fan. Never wearing that. Grabbed the nylon chore coat and denim 2-tone hat and out. They did have a few Toy Machine items, a couple Margiela, a couple of accessories that aren’t still up on the site, and I really liked the sweaters, but had to chill.

Went to the Chicago store today. They had the city crew neck, but I just couldn’t buy it. It’s white and it’s White Sox colors and I’m a Cubs fan. Never wearing that. Grabbed the nylon chore coat and denim 2-tone hat and out. They did have a few Toy Machine items, a couple Margiela, a couple of accessories that aren’t still up on the site, and I really liked the sweaters, but had to chill.
Did they happen to have any of the denim jeans? I absolutely love my pair and was thinking about swinging by for the black pair if they had them still

Did they happen to have any of the denim jeans? I absolutely love my pair and was thinking about swinging by for the black pair if they had them still
They had some jeans but I wasn’t really checking for them, so I didn’t see what styles they had left. They did have both of the S logo denim jackets.

Back
Top Bottom