Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

Enjoying the Futura fishtail parka, getting lots of compliments

bankstevens bankstevens thanks for the review on yours

IMG_3716.jpeg

Orange Curve track jacket caught my eye when the look book dropped so I’m def copping. This week bout to be expensive if I hit on any of the Kobe Protros too :lol:

For what it's worth cut and sew is really the way to go if you wanna have a shirt that will survive more than a couple washes (if that).
Inflation is a real you know what. A decade ago cut and sew were 40-50. Now they’re 60-70 across brands.

Regardless of quality any graphic tee is getting washed inside out and line dried at my house. Goes a long way to keeping them around for more than a year

Inflation is a real you know what. A decade ago cut and sew were 40-50. Now they’re 60-70 across brands.

Regardless of quality any graphic tee is getting washed inside out and line dried at my house. Goes a long way to keeping them around for more than a year
pocket tee from 2012 was $62

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-04-08 at 7.41.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-04-08 at 7.41.25 PM.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 54
toured oracle a couple weeks ago. only varsity i got. seeing all these others makes me want to go pick a few up. no sf crews in stock, but i grabbed the orange futura hoody, joint is BRIGHT! first purchase in a minute

Attachments

• IMG_6513.jpeg
    IMG_6513.jpeg
    290.4 KB · Views: 163
UGK and the orange joint.. I’m guessing the orange joint is the Napster one? Who knows, tees are horrible just gimme my UGK fitted man.

Back
Top Bottom