Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

200w.gif
yea, i know...
i took the risk to purchase this thing, and it backfired, but it's all good.
i believe someone in here (few pages back) said that the glass is replacable, so i'll just have to order one off amazon or something.

only thing i am worried about is the bottom part (filter).
i'll just have to thoroughly clean it many times before using it, so i dont get glass in my system.

for those that ordered the french press, i hope you guys receive it in 1 piece...
sadly i wasnt lucky.
Dang... mine comes in a few days. Hope this aint me....
Also, looks like you are headed to Amazin for a quick swapperoonie lol

E359C00C-A063-4E91-B21E-A888BD4870EE.jpeg

E6E6236B-2573-42E4-B739-6E89536B29AC.jpeg

Still pass on both. And the paint tee is completely blank in the front. Couldn’t even put a small supreme logo on the left chest. Pass on that as well. I’ll take a green paint hoody when it drops tho
Just goes to show…supreme had trash 20
Years ago too and I didn’t miss anything when I was going to school down the street

To be fair, plenty of complaints on Amazon and other sites about the non-'preme-branded ones arriving shattered as well, or breaking when cleaning or using. Seems to be pretty common with these regardless of vendor or carrier.

1712698538968.png
Anything glass is a risk. Doesn’t matter what brand. Had a ald ashtray come shattered last season

Just got my shipping confirmation emails for last week's order. I ordered 3 items and got 3 different emails with a different tracking number in each (pillbox hat, french press, matches). Not particularly efficient.

Just got my shipping confirmation emails for last week's order. I ordered 3 items and got 3 different emails with a different tracking number in each (pillbox hat, french press, matches). Not particularly efficient.
Same here.. 3 items, 3 shipping emails

for those that ordered the french press, i hope you guys receive it in 1 piece...
sadly i wasnt lucky.
Damn man... And yall paid $20 shipping for this drop right? Smfh. I skipped on the french press and just got one from amazon lol making nice cold brew for work.

Damn man... And yall paid $20 shipping for this drop right? Smfh. I skipped on the french press and just got one from amazon lol making nice cold brew for work.

I paid $10 shipping, and Bezos got my backup glass on deck, if necessary.

Tbh unless you dormed at NYU, you wouldn't have enjoyed it as much. The college life commuting to the city was hot garbage.
Yeah, dorming would've been the plan. But I realized I would've gone broke in like a month with so many places/things to blow my money on just on my walks to/from class.

I probably would've ended up dropping out and turning to a life of crime :lol:

Yeah, dorming would've been the plan. But I realized I would've gone broke in like a month with so many places/things to blow my money on just on my walks to/from class.

I probably would've ended up dropping out and turning to a life of crime :lol:
I went to Hunter and yeah food was expensive AF and hanging out always involved spending. I know you wouldn't have had chipotle back then but gah damn the amount of money chipotle made from me during college was nuts.

Back
Top Bottom