Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

No bypass, it's actually a checkout queue and different from the queue bots generate to keep manual users out, if you cart and get to checkout fast enough your queue time should be very small.
IMG_2315.gif

You gonna be able to get that bro.
You'd think but this is a remake of the tr-808 which only came out in the 80's for a few years & is sought after. This isn't the exact model but it's basically the same. The only other way is to get an emulator software or spend 1.5-2k+ for the actual hardware....

Honestly just keep something in your cart and checkout at exactly at 11:00 then while in queue go back and add the thing you want to cart. Saves a couple of seconds that you would spend looking for the item you want which could be big

You'd think but this is a remake of the tr-808 which only came out in the 80's for a few years & is sought after. This isn't the exact model but it's basically the same. The only other way is to get an emulator software or spend 1.5-2k+ for the actual hardware....

Oh okay.. well now it sound a little more difficult. I’m not well versed on any of that stuff, that’s pretty crazy though.

Oh okay.. well now it sound a little more difficult. I’m not well versed on any of that stuff, that’s pretty crazy though.
That being said I can find a lower model Tr-08 used one for half the price of this new Supreme one....
I wasn't even thinking about a drum machine so this may just be an impulse buy lol...

Honestly just keep something in your cart and checkout at exactly at 11:00 then while in queue go back and add the thing you want to cart. Saves a couple of seconds that you would spend looking for the item you want which could be big
That used to me a move but wasn't sure It would have any impact with the new queue system

DAmn.... Im Ań idiot.... this is the lower model TR-08 NOT the saught after Tr-808....
I'll just pass or pick up the regular one for cheaper... money saved....
that was almost a waste of hundreds just for it to be white with a smol bogo....

It literally took yaw nearly a decade to realize the tees been on a nose dive?

Back
Top Bottom