Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 13 30th Anniversary

Tonal bogo came in. When did supreme switch over to Snugfit? Got a small hoping to account for the bagginess, nope. It’s snug. Prob needed to size up or go to Large for the current baggyfit trend

Still waiting on shipping for my backpack, water color tee and chino twill. Hope they ship by end of this week. Tonal Bogo should be here by tomorrow though :pimp:

Tonal bogo came in. When did supreme switch over to Snugfit? Got a small hoping to account for the bagginess, nope. It’s snug. Prob needed to size up or go to Large for the current baggyfit trend
Fits TTS this time around but the neck hole lowkey kinda tight LOL.

Surprised everyone's week 1 orders are taking so long. I would've thought I'd be one of the last ones being in Hawaii. I got my glofiried white tee in since you can barely see the box. That and the navy tonal

got both my black and purple tonals delivered yesterday

i threw that trash childrens sticker right out maybe one of the worst ever - makes sense the tee still sitting as well all colors

the tee is black idcccccc

4C73D7CA-26F1-45D1-B5EF-B8F330A0C749.jpeg

E0E45DE0-46F4-48B6-86D6-A0D3B5077067.jpeg

CE11919F-3E36-4D21-AAEE-0A8175CF6145.jpeg

The size of the picture on this Cobain tee is damn near comical. Remind me of a Spinal Tap joke.

Saw people saying “Kurt Cobain wouldn’t like this”.

I digress. Kurt Cobain had a good sense of humor and I think he would have enjoyed laughing at people who paid $50 for a picture of his face that looks like it came out of a fax machine

Order 2/2 arrived

Only got 1 sticker which I thought was a reggie. ..turns out each letter is it's own sticker.

601818F2-1BF2-4852-81EA-F20DF1F6D901.jpeg

didn’t even realize i got one of those form instore last week. had to go back and check :lol:

finally got shipping confirm.

howre the tees fitting this year? cant find it on the size chart

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom