Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 13 30th Anniversary

Not bad so far, a little bit of everything for everybody

Accessories have been getting better yearly

In for tiger varsity

This is the highlight of the season for me. I almost bought the OG one from 2009 a few months ago for $1.5K. I'm glad I waited because now I can buy two of the new ones for the same price as the OG one. It looks like the updated the fit too.

366063262_826942375793352_4946564108652742251_n.jpg

kinda dope. See a couple nice things in the preview.

I hope H.R Giger gets a T shirt. Loved the Aliens movies as a kid. Would love one of his alien art works on a t shirt.

This is the highlight of the season for me. I almost bought the OG one from 2009 a few months ago for $1.5K. I'm glad I waited because now I can buy two of the new ones for the same price as the OG one. It looks like the updated the fit too.

366063262_826942375793352_4946564108652742251_n.jpg
Haven't seen a instant classic item from supreme in a while. Might be in for one!

- Varsity
- Houndstooth reversible coat
- Bogo hoody
- Bogo beanie
- leather waist
- leather small duffle
- chopsticks
- bowl
- maybe Knife.

Rip my wallet but with the magic of manmath: All the money I saved not copping the last two seasons, will all go here lol

Meh, idk not really feeling anything like thaaat. The varsity caught my eye since its an old (updated?) design but I think I woudda liked it more 8 years ago. I like the tiger striped jacket and one of the beanies though, thats it.

This season is way better! That Varsity is tough. American Pyscho knitted and Jack skeleton tee. Accessories finally upping it. Neon Eff em sign is a must cop, even though I know I’m gonna have to eat ramen packs for weeks lol.

I need a turn table is it worth grabbing? Or could I get a better one for cheaper lol

Back
Top Bottom