Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 13 30th Anniversary

I know im older but that collab reminds me of south park. I probably just need to wear 3 piece suits and call it a life
1709846080357.jpeg

Need da Baseball jersey if anyone's going in store would appreciate da oop , size XL any color at this point

Am i tripping?

7A50EA15-7FE7-486B-990E-62F93FBEA36F.jpeg

Not necessarily. Never made such a connection myself, but not a crazy connection to make.

The original Toy Machine logo was a rubbing of a light switch surround.

Screen-Shot-2015-12-21-at-11.45.21-AM.png

You can actually see one in Buzz's room in Home Alone:

Buzzs-bedroom-511x288.jpg

When they got a cease and desist from the designer of the piece, Sean Cliver redesigned it into the classic "Monster logo" that you're referring to. I feel like people think of it as "the devil" because the animation from the beginning of the Welcome To Hell video (as used on the Supreme zip-up sweater), but I never thought of it as the Devil. It's just the first in a line of weird monster characters that Ed used for the brand through the years.

Toy_Machine_Monster.jpg

Not necessarily. Never made such a connection myself, but not a crazy connection to make.

The original Toy Machine logo was a rubbing of a light switch surround.

Screen-Shot-2015-12-21-at-11.45.21-AM.png

You can actually see one in Buzz's room in Home Alone:

Buzzs-bedroom-511x288.jpg

When they got a cease and desist from the designer of the piece, Sean Cliver redesigned it into the classic "Monster logo" that you're referring to. I feel like people think of it as "the devil" because the animation from the beginning of the Welcome To Hell video (as used on the Supreme zip-up sweater), but I never thought of it as the Devil. It's just the first in a line of weird monster characters that Ed used for the brand through the years.

Toy_Machine_Monster.jpg

Thanks for the education. I don’t know much about the brand tbh.

Supreme doesn’t exactly put much effort into telling a story with a collab today or educating on stuff. I guess that’s part of the 90’s streetwear ethos though and probably why so many beasts and posers wear stuff they’re ignorant about.
They literally give a full breakdown on the site…kids just don’t read

Back
Top Bottom