Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 13 30th Anniversary

Hopefully they drop the Bling Box Logo Tee this season. I still have my Gold on Black from 2013, but wouldn’t mind getting another. That Multicolor one is dope.

I still got my grey french terry bling hoodie from ss13, had the white bling tee from that season too but sold it after it got a stain... They dropped the hoodies and tees the same week

Only 2 items I will actually try for
E1D4365C-9680-4E63-99EB-190CE27A60EB.jpeg

433D5C60-3F3C-4F7A-B88E-BD29F64FC458.jpeg

I agree with most of the folks here - season looking mehhhhh

Week 1 will be classic logo tee, some olive Hanes, a couple of hats and maybe a backpack. Glad they're finally releasing a backpack similar to my 2017 cordura.

Bling logo's a big pass.

Bling hoodie
Classic Logo tee
2 Tone New Era
Keychain knife
Olive socks and boxers
Bling deck

week one looking like a pass for me. I do kinda want the knife key chain. If i do that ill prob grab a camp hat just to make shipping feel more worth it.

But most likely pass

I'm waiting on the Supreme rug to drop and cry at the purchase I'm about to make.

It will be a nice setup in the office.

looks like al green is the universal want for week 1 for majority

love and happiness

i love grits

Registered for in-store. They went hard on the backpacks and duffles. Knowledge tee is cool. The small box hoodies have nice colors. My favorite are the reverse polartec fleeces. I think all 4 colors are great.

A bit of a blah season. I’ll go for the olive undies and patterned corduroy hat this week. Supreme really should’ve embroidered the Bling bogo.

Back
Top Bottom