Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

Looking at all the pieces from the Burberry drop...
The Trench is probably the best item.
The plain denim color denim jacket is nice but the rest are just meh.
Bogo hoodie/tee looks ok but the colors are boring & it's of course screen printed which is wack.
Wish they would have dropped more than just the bucket hats and PJs for accessories but it is what it is...
Not sure if I'll grab anything outside the Bogo but the plain Denim jacket looks pretty nice just because of the Burberry logo.... sigh

that’s a supreme hoodie so supreme had the tees and hoodies made. no reason not to go embroidered when every other box logos is embroidered. just lazy

its not the standard box logo hoodie either, theyre not ribbed on the sides like standard bogos. neither was the bling logo from week 1 now that i look into it further

The leather track suit is the "jewel of the drop". Can't imagine how much that is going to be.

its not the standard box logo hoodie either, theyre not ribbed on the sides like standard bogos. neither was the bling logo from week 1 now that i look into it further
If I recall Spring/Summer hoodies aren't ribbed on the sides and slightly lighter.

If I recall Spring/Summer hoodies aren't ribbed on the sides and slightly lighter.
i cant speak for bogos but ive got some spring no bogo hoodies that have the ribbing, as well as winter non bogo hoodies that dont have it. all of my emboridered box logos have the ribbing though. but i dont think ive ever copped a spring box logo before

i cant speak for bogos but ive got some spring no bogo hoodies that have the ribbing, as well as winter non bogo hoodies that dont have it. all of my emboridered box logos have the ribbing though. but i dont think ive ever copped a spring box logo before
Oh ok. Yea I thought they didn't do it for the S/S hoodies. Guess I was wrong.

Kaws was embroidered and has them and that was S/S 21. (if we're counting that as a BOGO)

that’s a supreme hoodie so supreme had the tees and hoodies made. no reason not to go embroidered when every other box logo is embroidered. just lazy

Bling, last cdg, swogo :lol:

I get what ur saying but theres a few that are screened

Guess its up to them, sup aint the luxury brand so we cant think highly of em all the time

Back
Top Bottom