Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 13 30th Anniversary

I don’t know if some of y’all remember but this reminds me of when wiz Khalifa was denied entry into supreme la years ago
I remember that ****, he was hella butt hurt too, took to twitter to talk **** and say hes selling all his supreme :rofl:
hes still rockin it tho

Dog collar just got delivered. It’s going to be chaining day when I get back.

250B88FE-0149-42AE-B9E3-D8D5F4730B37.gif

Zoom flight 95s are meh. Never been a fan of paisley/bandana print on anything.

If there is a LV x Supreme part two i will most likely pass. I would be tempted for a wallet though.

So my boy was #79 at Brooklyn and when he got in all they had left was Hoodies, Tees and decks. Everything else was gone. Either this collab was extremely limited or they was hitting them with the backdoor special (pause).

Not gonna lie really surprised the denim jacket and puffer sold out that quick...guess i underestimated the hype. Idk who even bought the blue jorts. Dudes about to walk around looking like

stone-cold-steve-austin-entrance.gif
There was jorts? LMAOOO

Just going through the weekly weekend sneaker release shenanigans and I’m realizing supreme is really the only place I’m consistently copping anything at retail price on my own effort, even if Thursdays are stressful as hell 😂 I hope they never go the way of SNKRS or Confirmed. Or even worse…raffles.
Bro before today I haven't hit on confirmed since april of 2021... I think adidas felt bad because today is my birthday and said let him have core black 350s >.>

Bro before today I haven't hit on confirmed since april of 2021... I think adidas felt bad because today is my birthday and said let him have core black 350s >.>

Happy birthday! Adidas confirmed has been pretty trash for me all around. I got the belugas in December, then before that I haven’t won’t since you had to tap the circle on the old confirmed app 😂

I’ve gotten some shoes on Yeezy supply and I’ve gotten some through exclusive access, and back when you could get yeezys direct on the website but anything through confirmed draws has been a crapshoot for the most part.

But supreme has been pretty good to me. Ls
And all

Happy birthday! Adidas confirmed has been pretty trash for me all around. I got the belugas in December, then before that I haven’t won’t since you had to tap the circle on the old confirmed app 😂

I’ve gotten some shoes on Yeezy supply and I’ve gotten some through exclusive access, and back when you could get yeezys direct on the website but anything through confirmed draws has been a crapshoot for the most part.

But supreme has been pretty good to me. Ls
And all
Thank you!

I've been able to get a few things from Supreme within the past year. I haven't hit on snkrs since Travis 4's. I managed to get yeezy slides and beluga rf on confirmed so it's not too bad. Snkrs just hates me.

Back
Top Bottom