Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

Think the mac and cheese was glitched

Can’t checkout more than one box of Mac so just gonna pass. Markers weren’t needed but would have copped it level was dripping. Pass…

Got the same glitch. Added markers and what I thought was 8 boxes of mac, after checking out with Apple Pay it defaulted to just one box. If the boxes sit to other weeks I possibly will grab more. Like when the level drops

Thought I was tripping, but looks like others had the same problem with the Mac & Cheese quantities.

Ordered a Dark Brown Pocket Tee and selected 4 boxes, but only got 1 Mac & Cheese >D

Getting high traffic error on a crap week. And gettng captcha? I just want the camo potee. Wtf is going on? Lol

Yeah, only 1 box Mac. Sent a msg explaining the issue, but I doubt they care.. they prob just got a bunch of ppl for $20 on 1 box.

Luckily I added paint and deck. I guess level got clipped.

Anyone get confirmation email for the glitched Mac??

edit* just got mine and it def says 1 box smh.

ended up with 2 separate one box orders. Wonder if they can add another box to each for the same price…

Nvm…who am I kidding lol

Copped 1 box of mac, 1 pack of chapstick and one set of markers.
41005abd-58ce-4ad3-b59e-6528e916a0e8_text.gif

Do y’all actually eat the mac? Then keep the box? Or keep the mac and the box ds? Never understood the appeal of the food accessories.

Back
Top Bottom