Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 13 30th Anniversary

Thought I would be swimming in a large but mine came in today and it fits fine
Brown color is nice in person
Was on the same Boat coz I saw in reviews that it’s one size up??? I am L in supreme was looking to trade for an M… on the zebra Bogo… I’m 5’8 180… you think L would be ok?

Was on the same Boat coz I saw in reviews that it’s one size up??? I am L in supreme was looking to trade for an M… on the zebra Bogo… I’m 5’8 180… you think L would be ok?

yeah you’ll be ok, i’m 5’10” 180 and prefer a large over medium. medium is short and fitted, good for layering. large is more relaxed/baggy fit. they do shrink a bit after a wash too because they’re 100% cotton (except for grey)

The gussetless…
99906B8F-B11B-42D6-9789-953C1E328472.gif

Which one of yall have the 2015 heather pink box logo crewneck in XL for sale? I'm trying to buy myself something nice for Christmas. If y'all let me down I'm going pay rape for a Knicks/Lakers ticket.

I'm astounded they didn't somehow work in a gimp suit on any of the Doughboy stuff. Seems like a natural fit for Supreme.

Hey can someone with the tree-topper star tell me how I'm supposed to put this thing together? :lol:

Edit: figured it out - didn't see the little notches on the star

Last edited:
Grey logo crew came today. Sizing seems normal to me. Also agree the gussets on my older hoodies stretch out so gonna see if it matters. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom