Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

Didn’t know the letters on the faux fur zip were also fur…nice. Does anyone know if you get a card problem on Apple Pay if your item sells out in the process?

Let's get it!!
Screenshot_20221222_080210_Chrome.jpg

grabbed grey and black for the nephew too

Wearing an Astros hat in LA? Brave man.

trust me it took me a loooooooong time to come to terms with rocking an Astros hat but dammit if they don't have some of the most logos of any team which most are fire . I have about 12 (?) Astros hats now i think lol I will however never rock an SF hat ever.

Surprised the RC is still up and yeah hella surprised the Spyder fleece sold out. I'll see if there's any tea sets left in LA tomorrow and zippos

trust me it took me a loooooooong time to come to terms with rocking an Astros hat but dammit if they don't have some of the most logos of any team which most are fire . I have about 12 (?) Astros hats now i think lol I will however never rock an SF hat ever.
unless youre specific blood, crip or a harpy...
youre definitely a hypebeast wearing astros gear in LA

What’s the consensus in the Parka?

I need a coat, been waiting for something relatively simple to drop.

Should I go TTS? Size up or down?

The velour long sleeve polo came and I’m already throwing it on. Don’t care how slow these seasons tend to be. As long as they keep giving me these every day pieces that aren’t over the top every now and then I’ll be a life long customer. I’d rather pay retail at supreme and know that the clothes will atleast be worth that then go to the mall and pick through all the unoriginal department store stuff that isn’t even worth the sale price
B663BCBF-BDAF-4425-8054-549FDE0D13C7.jpeg

653CE2C6-6A96-4F5E-B76B-00C141D96A3C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom