Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

Bday breakfast fit
IMG_7955.jpeg
Happy Born Date Broski!

was just on the site debating the undercover track jacket, trying to google for more pics, i go back 5 mins later and its gone and mostly everything else UC is gone except for the camo stuff, it all just sold out within the last 10 mins
Went instore this weekend and they had the whole collab instock fsr :rofl: Defo a fake sell out online

Picked up the uc Track pants, white forces and finally got the ebbetts hat that disappeared from online too for some reason

Got the burgundy undercover track jacket in store last weekend. It's cool. Curious how water resistant it is. Purely hypebeasted on this one I don't think I would've copped without the undercover collab aspect of it. My fat *** just ain't built for actual undercover sizing. Didn't get or see a single undercover sticker in store though usually they have em on display :smh:

Got the burgundy undercover track jacket in store last weekend. It's cool. Curious how water resistant it is. Purely hypebeasted on this one I don't think I would've copped without the undercover collab aspect of it. My fat *** just ain't built for actual undercover sizing. Didn't get or see a single undercover sticker in store though usually they have em on display :smh:
Fit pic? Up close shots of jacket?

Fit pic? Up close shots of jacket?
Wearing XL with a cardigan underneath. Lightweight and fits a little loose so good to layer something under. Cinch closures at waist and hood. Mesh lining. Drizzling and light rain here today, lightly water resistant as mentioned in the description. My only complaint is the lack of interior pocket but exterior zip pockets are nice.

IMG_7980.jpg

IMG_7994.jpg

Wearing XL with a cardigan underneath. Lightweight and fits a little loose so good to layer something under. Cinch closures at waist and hood. Mesh lining. Drizzling and light rain here today, lightly water resistant as mentioned in the description. My only complaint is the lack of interior pocket but exterior zip pockets are nice.

IMG_7980.jpg

IMG_7994.jpg
Looks good, appreciate it!

Throwaway week. That black bomber is decent though

I actually like the canvas backpack but not ready to replace old faithful yet

Attachments

• 9E4C97E4-017F-41F0-B29C-CB2E371B7DFE.jpeg
    9E4C97E4-017F-41F0-B29C-CB2E371B7DFE.jpeg
    215.1 KB · Views: 349
Dang got busy at drop time and missed out on the Docs.

Honestly I thought they were going to sit… fooled me.

I guess I’ll try my luck tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom