Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

The same dudes that copped the Nan Goldin collab are the ones saying this is "mid".
VnDaS_.gif

Received tracking for dunks but I had no idea Supreme restricted UPS from rerouting packages.

I didn’t realize I had my old address when I ordered. So I figured once I received tracking, I’ll reroute to an access point but nope :lol:

I hit up Supreme to see if they can get UPS to hold the package for me for pick up.

I understand maybe wanting some comic book styled art for the MF Doom collab but people are acting like this stuff is terrible.

The same dudes that copped the Nan Goldin collab are the ones saying this is "mid".
If they want that, just go on Doom's website. He got all the album cover merch. The graphic isn't lazy it's a split second screen grab off an old music video. People I guess wanted him actually on the graphic tho.

Received tracking for dunks but I had no idea Supreme restricted UPS from rerouting packages.

I didn’t realize I had my old address when I ordered. So I figured once I received tracking, I’ll reroute to an access point but nope :lol:

I hit up Supreme to see if they can get UPS to hold the package for me for pick up.
This happened to me a couple of years ago and the package wound up being sent back and I got store credit.

This happened to me a couple of years ago and the package wound up being sent back and I got store credit.
Oh damn smh

Worst case scenario for me is stopping by the old spot and getting the package once it’s delivered. Hopefully the new tenants aren’t on some funny business.

Oh damn smh

Worst case scenario for me is stopping by the old spot and getting the package once it’s delivered. Hopefully the new tenants aren’t on some funny business.
If you have a legit UPS CC and not an access point or store. They can hold it for you

Still debating if dunk lows worth resale. Watch me get washed on this Doom ish too.

I didnt know alp got banned lol. What he do? Free the wild albanian mans out here making future babies gotta love it

Back
Top Bottom