Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

Me trying manual for that green (insert item)...
IMG_0216.gif

Salty about the dartboard price. I’m usually ok with the Supreme markup, but that thing is double what it should be.

Might have to try mine on now,you guise got me worried...do they run small? Or just narrow /tighter then other sb's?

Apple Pay never worked for me. It just said there was an error no matter what card/info I used
Always ended up using PayPal

Worked well for me on non hype days when I wanted to add a lot to the cart but other days…. Card error

Dunno if people here already know this but there's a way to "skip" the queue. A couple minutes before drop time add an item to cart and go through the queue. When the drop happens you open a new tab and add the items to cart then refresh the other tab that has already gone through and you get the payment screen.

Mail Day

Do the highs run narrow/tight as the lows? I might need to go a half size up in them if that's the case.

Highs aren’t AS tight/narrow feeling but couldn’t hurt to go up .5 if you want more roomie room. I went with 10.5 in lows and 10 in highs and the lows feel more snug.

Dunno if people here already know this but there's a way to "skip" the queue. A couple minutes before drop time add an item to cart and go through the queue. When the drop happens you open a new tab and add the items to cart then refresh the other tab that has already gone through and you get the payment screen.
Thought they got rid of this. Adding boxers or socks to the cart used to be the wave.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom