Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

Supreme got a free commercial during TNF , not sure who that was up in the box w JJ Watt w a New Era hat…so free and blatant that NFL censored it live and took it out of focus blurring the box logo, never seen that before :lol:

Thanks pissdrunxdunks pissdrunxdunks for the oop

IMG_2381.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone have the Arabic hoodie from both 2017 and 2021? Are they the same blank or do they fit different?

I can only speak towards 2017...I have two

my pale lime I would say fits TTS, my heather gray I would say runs just a little small

My XL 2017 pale lime is much smaller than my mustard 2021 XL. The 2017 fits like a M/L, whereas the 2021 fits like every other Supreme XL hooded sweatshrt I have. After I got the '17 off SX in 2019 I asked the same question about sizing cuz I was worried I got a rep that slipped past authentication, but was assured by other NTers that the 17s fit smaller.

2017 was when they were more TTS…they started making the sizes bigger around 2019…in speaking of all if their clothing in general

I have Ash Grey XL and Lime L from 2017 still

I can only speak towards 2017...I have two

my pale lime I would say fits TTS, my heather gray I would say runs just a little small

My XL 2017 pale lime is much smaller than my mustard 2021 XL. The 2017 fits like a M/L, whereas the 2021 fits like every other Supreme XL hooded sweatshrt I have. After I got the '17 off SX in 2019 I asked the same question about sizing cuz I was worried I got a rep that slipped past authentication, but was assured by other NTers that the 17s fit smaller.

Appreciate the help guys. I have an XL from 2017 and it fits me great. I was looking at some from 2021 and I think I'll go with an L for that year. Might just stick with a 2017 though if the price is good, quality was really nice on those.

Appreciate the help guys. I have an XL from 2017 and it fits me great. I was looking at some from 2021 and I think I'll go with an L for that year. Might just stick with a 2017 though if the price is good, quality was really nice on those.
Yeah bro i was an XL before now if i get an XL it would look like a dress on me

2019 is when the quality went down too…everyone is always complaining about box logo hoods and sweatshirt crews are now

I honestly don’t even **** with preme anymore…unless it’s like a classic/timeless design …there’s some cool drops (catwoman is 🔥🔥)..i feel it’s lost it’s luster when they were bought out…i remember before when there was a release…i was dropping $500+ weekly…now i’m noticing i’m trying to convince myself to like something…FR preme is kind of wack now…looks like **** u find at pacsun or zumiez..no longer a flex lolol

Yeah bro i was an XL before now if i get an XL it would look like a dress on me

2019 is when the quality went down too…everyone is always complaining about box logo hoods and sweatshirt crews are now

I honestly don’t even **** with preme anymore…unless it’s like a classic/timeless design …there’s some cool drops (catwoman is 🔥🔥)..i feel it’s lost it’s luster when they were bought out…i remember before when there was a release…i was dropping $500+ weekly…now i’m noticing i’m trying to convince myself to like something…FR preme is kind of wack now…looks like **** u find at pacsun or zumiez..no longer a flex lolol
I ain’t see not one satanic tiddy tshirt in pacsun

FOMO copped the sidetable. I mean with the money I will save taking my lunch in 60 dollar pyrex why not?

Hope qc increased or Supreme ships with care smh

Last edited:
Collab with BLESS? Isn’t that the brand those weirdos on Superfuture that dressed like ninjas used to wear?

• Haha
Reactions: JPS
Back
Top Bottom