Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

Pics of new (leaked) Stanley?

IMG_9908-475x470.jpg

Union ajkoe were sleepers this year.
For real, I need to circle back for the highs they are retail or near it in my size
Might buy a white tonal to dye now
I need another one just to rock, I used whitener on the one I dyed beforehand because it was getting a grody white tee vibe from wearing it so much. After cleaning it I almost didn’t dye it it looked so fresh!

Think ima get a white steadman logo to do next

Made the terrible mistake. Going to Brooklyn today to see what was on sale only to find straight garbage that was on sale with stuffer hoodies were 150 Gore-Tex overall the white one no sale on accessories. No sale on hats or shoes. No sales on Hanes boxers or socks. Complete waste of my time.

Good looks brethren, was thinking about taking da trip cuz I wanted to reup on some socks and drawls....but if they're not on sale I guess it'll be till next season guise

Welp, either sell through was better this season or they felt it was devaluing the brand and they decided to liquidate in some other way. Guess I'll see y'all for SS24.

Made the terrible mistake. Going to Brooklyn today to see what was on sale only to find straight garbage that was on sale with stuffer hoodies were 150 Gore-Tex overall the white one no sale on accessories. No sale on hats or shoes. No sales on Hanes boxers or socks. Complete waste of my time.
Did they have the Supreme New Era with the Map outline? They took it off the store so I was hoping I could get instore.

dam thats weird. SF was all on sale besides bags, t shirts, hanes & accessories

Back
Top Bottom