Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

WTH happen with apple pay?

normally im gucci with it... today... nothing.

managed to grab the pressy twice and olive crew smogo for work!

#TeamManuel

I got cart jacked for the denim S logo cap though.
IMG_7234.jpeg

IMG_7233.jpeg

Had to cop on my phone sly like during a work meeting and took L on Maradona but was able to go back for French press. Tried to cart both but don’t think I was quick enough to grab jersey even if I went for it solo smh

I was sleep.

glad everyone ate

surprised the stars sweater is sitting, probably the lack of anything on it saying supreme. may double back for it

I got last weeks camp cap shipped in a bag instead of a box. They must be really having budget cuts.

Only a matter of time before we see a "tip amount" at checkout.

Maybe the extra shipping is because of the coffee press? I actually got a payment processing error the first time I tried checking out (using Paypal) and had a notification come up saying it was because my "cart total had changed." For a second I thought something sold out, but then I saw the shipping had gone to $20. I'll probably email them to argue it after the stuff ships since there's no mention of add'l shipping cost on the site, which explicitly states $10. Then again it also says "all orders are shipped via UPS Ground," too, but we know that's no longer the case.

Woke up late but snagged the french press on a restock and threw in the blue pillbox hat and a couple of boxes of matches. Regular $10 shipping for me. Really like that navy nylon chore coat, but I need another jacket even less than I need another hat, hoodie or pair of shoes.

Back
Top Bottom