Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

Fomo been tough on ma mind lately with da nike Jorts ...wasn't a need but imo a very dope piece nonetheless (showed it to my homie that is not into any of that sort of stuff and we went to school in da DR late 90's and he immediately said "wow like da fugazzi **** they sold en la Duarte AKA Dominican Swap Meet" ) ......that there was what I needed to finally push da buy button :smh: :lol:.....not too happy on what I paid but still waaayy under da 220-240 they want on Stock X. Like I said in da palace thread ...wild that we are paying resell/hundreds of dollars on JORTS b....but here we are.

And yes surely we'll get some OG tees....that will be gobbled up obviously....but we'll get em
Go off Jort King!

Jk congrats on the cop

Happy Birthday jmilionair jmilionair

Regrets only matter when you can remember them.

jmilionair jmilionair Happy B day my guy.

Peace, love and supreme to you today.

HBD broseph!

Passed on everything this week but HBD jmilionair jmilionair

Bucket flew...grabbed mine after a battle with apple pay.

HBD @jmilionair

Happy birthday fam. Enjoy your day!

🎂 Jmilionair hbd

Passed on everything today, but just wanted to join the chorus and say happy birthday to the dude jmilionair jmilionair :nthat:

Missed the Nike pullover in multicolor so ended up getting white.

Hbd jmilionair jmilionair :nthat:

Mail Day

36316792_2155838587808378_2594180622108852224_n.jpg

Happy belated Birthday! jmilionair jmilionair
Appreciate the born date wishes. Supreme hype goes up and down but the friendships and laughs that this thread brings is eternal lol. Thanks again NT Fam!

A question to all: Of all the Supreme T-Shirts you have (NOT your grail / what you wish you had), if you could only keep one, which would it be?
Good question.... I see & want the Alice in Wonderland Witch tee & older Anatomy tee's but not willing to spend the resell price.
Sade tee.
I have this but was when the tee sizing was different. It's super snug so only wore once I believe. Sucks but this is one of the GOAT tee's IMO.

Good question.... I see & want the Alice in Wonderland Witch tee & older Anatomy tee's but not willing to spend the resell price.

I have this but was when the tee sizing was different. It's super snug so only wore once I believe. Sucks but this is one of the GOAT tee's IMO.
What size is the Sade? I need a L

I remember buying this on sale at the Lafayette store in 2006 or 2007. I was flying back home that day and I used the last of my money to buy it. I had the white/black Crewneck at one point too but I lost it. I'm still on the hunt for the multi-color full zip hoodie. Let me know if y'all see one in a size medium.

RIP PHASE 2

A question to all: Of all the Supreme T-Shirts you have (NOT your grail / what you wish you had), if you could only keep one, which would it be?

SUP x NBHD

Last edited:
Its a Large...fits like a medium largish, old sizing. Even though I can't fit comfortably I'll never sell it, sorry. Sade was a household name growing up so have a connection to her music.
Yeah that tee sizing was my favorite, I was a L back then, I understand not wanting to sell, still need one!

ohhhhh camo SF fitter this week!

lettuce proceed!

Man, Supreme gotta stop pretending they're south side. That shop is on the north side and MUCH closer to Wrigley than Guaranteed Rate. Gimme a Cubs Supreme hat and drop that Sox stuff

Back
Top Bottom