Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

The margiela box logo tee, the tnf rtg vest tee and now this 30th anniversary tee. I don’t know if I want it, probably impulse buy.

IMG_4380.png
IMG_2212.gif

l feel like they could’ve done better for their 30th imo

Like a screen print replica of that original signed tee (similar to the MM6 Box Logo) or a bunch of (old and new) various designs on a tee.

Or give what most people want…. A 30th anniversary Box Logo — heck they should’ve just took a section of that signed tee and made a box logo out of it :lol:

I love coffee table books but since having a 2 year old son I can't display them right now LOL. $200 is kinda much but considering its like 3 books it MAY be worth it if you like that type of stuff. That being said, I have spent oodles on coffee table books including some dope LV books. IIRC they were under 200 each, around 150 I believe. Those are some nice books. TBH I haven't even looked at the other book they dropped that much so idk....

You can see why I keep the books behind glass LOLLL

Same I have a bunch of watch coffee table books brands have sent me, but they're in my office upstairs... we have twin 17 month old daughters lol

Also might be one of the worst "important" Supreme tees I've ever seen... hell I even rock the skeleton xmas tee :tongue:

Correct me if I’m wrong but they dropped the taxi tee on the 25th anni too right? Really would have loved to see one of the other early tees than some meta nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom