Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 13 30th Anniversary

Walking in NY randomly, Lafayette street like 03-04 maybe.....walked in , staff was "**** do you want *****" ...fell in love , asked my buddy that his parents owned a video store that was into sneakers and actually put me on to NT also and he hit me with da "Ahhh my young grasshopper you have much to learn"

NY hat restock

IMG_5868.png

I may be down for the Champion zip up but I I wish they would just release a regular small box zip up . Haven't seen a regular one in years.

I may be down for the Champion zip up but I I wish they would just release a regular small box zip up . Haven't seen a regular one in years.
I picked up like 4 cws of those in 2018 under retail. Think I have white, black, sulphur and plum. But now that you mention it I can’t recall them dropping any since.

I picked up like 4 cws of those in 2018 under retail. Think I have white, black, sulphur and plum. But now that you mention it I can’t recall them dropping any since.
Yeah, I have my favorite teal zip up & have been waiting for a similar drop to get a more low key color like grey or dark green but haven't seen any...

Black Darwin’s are a must for me. I remember having the regular black version as a yute

Back
Top Bottom