Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 13 30th Anniversary

Want a pair of green or white shox but trying to only buy shoes that are actually comfy(new balance…) lately. Going for a red pair for bro

2EA8FAF9-DE26-4023-B947-D3C19B57588C.jpeg
7E584FFB-E90F-4593-89F1-1166106DD5AF.jpeg
0FFDA0BE-9D6F-45E7-ACE1-643FFFD9EC76.jpeg
CF4C0218-BB32-4F3A-9CA5-FB6A425950C5.jpeg

The Shox is probably the best model Sup released since SupTempos IMO (really wished I kept my black pair).

I like them all, but that White/Red and Olive/Volt are:smokin

I want a pair but don’t NEED them. I’m trying to cut back on my sneaker buying….. :rolleyes

One day, Supreme will make some glasses I like, one day.

Pass on the Helinox bench, too small and gonna be too pricey with the lack the of functioning as cot. Might be one of those items I can’t not have, hopefully I can pick it up under retail later.

Pass on the pricey pots and Vanson shorts, I want them both, but trying to cumulatively save.

And I don’t want Shox, but they look comfy.

But I need a boonie, not sure which color.

Hopefully I can cop online because I registered this week and won’t be able to pass on any of the listed items.

Pray for me.

One day, Supreme will make some glasses I like, one day.

Pass on the Helinox bench, too small and gonna be too pricey with the lack the of functioning as cot. Might be one of those items I can’t not have, hopefully I can pick it up under retail later.

Pass on the pricey pots and Vanson shorts, I want them both, but trying to cumulatively save.

And I don’t want Shox, but they look comfy.

But I need a boonie, not sure which color.

Hopefully I can cop online because I registered this week and won’t be able to pass on any of the listed items.

Pray for me.
Their shades have all been garbage except for the Oakley collab from like 2009 and I don’t even remember what those look like :lol: I just remember I wanted them

Their shades have all been garbage except for the Oakley collab from like 2009 and I don’t even remember what those look like :lol: I just remember I wanted them
I'd absolutely wear these as my prescription glasses, but that won't be possible since they're one-piece lenses

21d083196caa435bbce5567824ba7be8_sqr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom