Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 15 30th Anniversary

Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 6.27.56 PM.png

How do the Jeans fit?

Also, I wanted to get the Black Al Green Tee but got the white one by mistake! :frown:

I’ve never seen so much stuff still be in stock.

I might get the arc appliqué tee and the rugby. The arc track jacket looking like a better cop than that bogo

they were smart this season and didn’t drop all the best stuff in the first week only to be followed by weeks and weeks of passing

…well jokes on them, i’ll still be passing. FW > SS always

I might be paranoid here cause I still Got no confirmation but was it supposed to say SUPREMEN NEWYORK NY on the statement on your bank account?

Got a charge on one card that got hit with a high Traffic Error but didn’t get confirmation for it but charge is pending.
I’m trying my best to buy a brown Al tee, green boxers in large and another pair of socks but keep getting errors during checkout… 4B225FAE-2681-49D4-9495-F54851FFE8E9.png

Got a charge on one card that got hit with a high Traffic Error but didn’t get confirmation for it but charge is pending.
I’m trying my best to buy a brown Al tee, green boxers in large and another pair of socks but keep getting errors during checkout… 4B225FAE-2681-49D4-9495-F54851FFE8E9.png
What does the charge looks like? Got the same but no email… it says supremen newyork NY on the statement

I think they still have bling bogos at dsm la but I hated how they looked in person

88506EE4-01A5-408F-9317-339916B8B8DF.jpeg

they're screen printed? why'd i think this was embroidered with rhinestones lmao

slightly less disappointed.

on another note, im loving the olive vibes this season. everything i got yesterday was the same color lol. spent too much time on the the box logo and missed out on the light olive tee classic logo tee
1645199006198.png
1645199039179.png
1645199070575.png

Had to get one of my boys who doesn’t cop supreme to buy my list since Supreme kept saying I already purchased…

Same thing just happened to me. Was trying to get that brown corduroy shirt and got errors at checkout. Had to get someone else to buy.

Back
Top Bottom