Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 13 30th Anniversary

question:
.should i be worried if supreme double charged me for the boxlogo? after hitting this morning i got another charge on my CC an hour ago.

For me, they adjust sales tax and charge me again when I get a shipping email. The first charge just gets overridden/canceled. Maybe could be the same for you.

People still have trust in PayPal? :lol:

I took an L several years ago with that loading bar and have NEVER looked back.

86A2EAC3-18A2-4CF5-8A25-0BC93A0B5469.jpeg

This is size small. I’m 5’7”, an unathletic 165lbs. Body feels just a tad bit short, but the arm length is fine. Width is still a little wide, but I think I still prefer this over the medium for how I like my stuff to fit. I have recent medium small box crews and feel like they’re OD baggy for me. It all comes down to how you like stuff to fit. If you can’t stand when stuff is short, get your regular size. If you don’t like baggy, size down. Length or girth.

This is size small. I’m 5’7”, an unathletic 165lbs. Body feels just a tad bit short, but the arm length is fine. Width is still a little wide, but I think I still prefer this over the medium for how I like my stuff to fit. I have recent medium small box crews and feel like they’re OD baggy for me. It all comes down to how you like stuff to fit. If you can’t stand when stuff is short, get your regular size. If you don’t like baggy, size down. Length or girth.

About the same height and weight as you athletic build. Wish it wasn’t as baggy in the midsection but like you said, the length is already as short as I’d like it in Medium. Doesn’t look bad though.

Side note: really wish I could of grabbed that grey! Got the black and green as consolations.

About the same height and weight as you athletic build. Wish it wasn’t as baggy in the midsection but like you said, the length is already as short as I’d like it in Medium. Doesn’t look bad though.

Side note: really wish I could of grabbed that grey! Got the black and green as consolations.

Black and green dope too. Got black online, asked dude in store for grey, he said can get two and I immediately said green.

Same height, 157. I bought small online today thinking it was gonna be good. I do like how it fits according to your pic, but just wish it was a tad bit longer. I have a medium box logo hoodie from last year that fits pretty big, especially the arm length. Could just be my short Asian arms though

Slept through the drop lol, I never thought resale would be this low. Gotta love it

Good.

Was tied up at work but still tried mobile and struck out. Wanted a Grey or Green and market prices aren’t bad.

Weren't they sourcing their sweatshirt blanks from some Canadian supplier? Wonder if they changed suppliers, their supplier cheaped out on their blanks independently or if VF/Supreme specifically asked them to go with a cheaper cut.

Seeing this pic makes all the difference. A large or medium would have been hella big on me.

Back
Top Bottom