Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 13 30th Anniversary

Is this a ploy to get bots to force the Preme market to be like early 2000’s…?
No manual chance = resale 🚀?
E101DB17-7E8F-46DD-AE71-231C0D819F85.gif

^ I was thinking the same thing about retiring... I stopped copping as much due to other financial responsibilities... but still love the brand...now that shopify is taking over it looks like RIP for manual users on the hyped pieces everyone wants like the BOGO or collabs...

They just need to do some type of hcaptcha or password for the shop/checkout that needs a look at IG story or something but I doubt they'll do that...

Is it really that serious? Forgive my ignorance, but how did shopify get this type of rep? And if it is that serious, it was fun while it lasted I guess. Been slowly buying less and less anyway with the fit of a lot of things changing for the worse these last few years.

Had high hopes for the Supreme/Schott Down Trucker jacket. Ended up fitting like them blue Kanye puff jackets on me :smh:. Dumped it on StockX.

Is it really that serious? Forgive my ignorance, but how did shopify get this type of rep? And if it is that serious, it was fun while it lasted I guess. Been slowly buying less and less anyway with the fit of a lot of things changing for the worse these last few years.

Had high hopes for the Supreme/Schott Down Trucker jacket. Ended up fitting like them blue Kanye puff jackets on me :smh:. Dumped it on StockX.
shopify sites are notorious for having lax bot security unless you pay up for special **** to protect against bots, which most companies don't bother with

Definitely stopped buying as much Supreme this past season since my wife gave birth. Gotta start saving up more and can't be spending it recklessly every week. I think the only thing I actually went after was the crewneck. Guess if it's shopify, I'm fine with retiring. Still have my tiffany and burberry box logos on ice that I'll eventually need to unds

Damn, based on the general consensus in here, I guess this Shopify stuff is bad news. I knew ish was too good to be true when I finally hit on a bogo after years and years of never getting one for retail.

Back
Top Bottom