Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 13 30th Anniversary

I ended up passing on everything including the tonal tee

Is this growth? |l :blush:
Oh No you didn't USE LOL MOnkEY GID.gif

Wow. I thought drop was next week lol. Checked at 1pm and was still able to get a Kobain for me and son, and grabbed a tray and clips for work. Tonal colors beside black were meh so not mad I missed on those. Worst week one drop in a looong time though.

Just enjoy the fact that Supreme is less popular, and more available at the moment. More for the people who actually like the brand, and not just the hype

Seems like some of y’all only like stuff when you have to compete with an army of bots, for something that sells out immediately after you check out

Whenever something becomes near impossible to buy because Of hype, and dudes strike out, you always hear “Just make more and keep out the bots”

Soon as they do, everybody gets suspicious and starts losing interest.

Last edited:
part of supreme being less popular is because theyre objectively releasing less and less that even fans of the brand want. 13 the north face collabs and shirts, hoodies, jackets with profanity on the back is only going to generate so much interest lol

Just glad I checked on the day an Ebbets hat released. Had to have one, but I'm much more of an Ebbets guy than a Supreme guy

part of supreme being less popular is because theyre objectively releasing less and less that even fans of the brand want.
What do we want?
Personally I want more Catholic/Renaissance stuff. So this season, while not completely awful, is a disappointment on that part.

part of supreme being less popular is because theyre objectively releasing less and less that even fans of the brand want. 13 the north face collabs and shirts, hoodies, jackets with profanity on the back is only going to generate so much interest lol
there are few actual fans of the brand, thats the reason. most people just care about box logos or stuff that resells

At peak people was buying bricks, crowbars, stale cookies, lipstick and waffle irons to post on social media for clout

They still releasing a lot of the same style nonsense, and bland t-shirts that they always have, it's just that the popular youth/youth tastemakers have moved on so that traffic gonna slow up. Therefore resell gonna slow down. Everything these days seems to be about resale for the kids

At the end of the day, Fashion Tik Tok said the Supreme era is over so the kids and resellers have moved on to the next hype train. Be happy that more is being produced, and that you not fighting week to week with high school kids, and botting nerds. And when there is something you REALLY like, it's good to know you wont have to pay resale

Last edited:
anyone rock ebbets? interested in that S logo fitted. do they fit like New Era fitteds?
Their fit is more consistent than new era meaning it fits true to your size and their 6-panel is low crown. I just want to know if the undervisor is satin green like they normally do with Ebbets hats?

What do we want?
Personally I want more Catholic/Renaissance stuff. So this season, while not completely awful, is a disappointment on that part.

i dont personally have a specific theme
but supreme has deep catalog of blanks they can pull from coaches jackets, hoodies, rugby polos, pocket tees etc. they live and die but what they choose to plaster all over them lol

its supposed to snow all night in chi

guess im skipping my first ever supreme apt lmao

i passed up on the mschf big red boots even though i had though i was on the checkout screen with all my info put and only planned on selling them all while not passing up on the tonal bogo lol

I wanted the baseball jersey but had to pass... I wish they kept it simple instead of putting that nonsense in the back of the Jersey... All good I have a lot of jerseys in general so good idea to pass lol

Back
Top Bottom