Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 15 30th Anniversary

Haven't bought anything in a while but really liked this one:
1684425721692.png

Damn last cop was a month ago for Tamagotchi and that aint even been open lol

Been sleeping since

Maybe next week we byke

Crime in SF statistically isn’t any worse than it’s been…and it wasn’t even that bad.

The perception of it being a crime ridden cesspool is at an all time high tho.

The burritos are worth living there.

its not really a perception tho…

i nearly got jacked a couple of weeks ago, theres more drugs than ever just floating around. i saw someone smoking crack out in the open at noon on market street today where normal people hang, if you walk from bart to the supreme store youre gonna see ppl lightin up tinfoil. usually dopefiends were maintained to the tenderloin. they have now taken over everything downtown. from civic center to the embarcadero…theyre literally laying, ****ting, and dying all over the place…if you hang around or drive thru after dark its ****in crazy.

its not really that it wasnt there before. its just that its everywhere now. if you have a nice bike/watch/backpack, you feel like a target, especially on public transit…if youre going to the city, i wouldnt trust statistics. id trust your gut feeling.

Last edited:
its not really a perception tho…

i nearly got jacked a couple of weeks ago, theres more drugs than ever just floating around. i saw someone smoking crack out in the open at noon on market street today where normal people hang, if you walk from bart to the supreme store youre gonna see ppl lightin up tinfoil. usually dopefiends were maintained to the tenderloin. they have now taken over everything downtown. from civic center to the embarcadero…theyre literally laying, ****ting, and dying all over the place…if you hang around or drive thru after dark its ****in crazy.

its not really that it wasnt there before. its just that its everywhere now. if you have a nice bike/watch/backpack, you feel like a target, especially on public transit…if youre going to the city, i wouldnt trust statistics. id trust your gut feeling.

All this and Philly still doesn’t have a shop smh, we have a different shooting up problem but we still deserve a store!

Noob question… So I never received my microscope. It was stuck at ups facility and never moved for a week. I called ups and they said it must been sent somewhere else or lost and to open a claim. I kept tracking and it said it was sent back to PA. Now I got a message to contact sender. Warehouse phone number says to email. Tried emailing and I don’t have access to supreme email address. Anyone know how I can get in touch with them?

Noob question… So I never received my microscope. It was stuck at ups facility and never moved for a week. I called ups and they said it must been sent somewhere else or lost and to open a claim. I kept tracking and it said it was sent back to PA. Now I got a message to contact sender. Warehouse phone number says to email. Tried emailing and I don’t have access to supreme email address. Anyone know how I can get in touch with them?

i had a package sent back once (i had moved to a new house right before the package was supposed to be delivered) and used the above to get in contact with them. i think i got a store credit worth what i ordered.

Last edited:
I ****ed around and found out two years ago on a work trip to SF. I had my rental car broken into. Whoever it was came up big. They stole my LV backpack, MacBook Pro, spare iPhone, US Passport, wedding, ring, and more. That was a hard and expensive lesson that I had to learn. Never leave anything of value within plain sight. Everything goes in the trunk now. Thankfully AMEX reimbursed me for everything that was stolen. Shoutout to the stranger on FB who found my Passport and mailed it back to me.

even having valuables in the trunk aint safe these days on certain whips

Ppl will break your side windows, quick pull the back seat down - and give it a peek

plenty of feins in these streets

just dont keep anything in your whip like at all

r/philadelphia - Your Front Street smash and grab of the day

just last night this happend in philly

Back
Top Bottom